Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 April 2012

The Pink Truth...


 Hello Lovelies.....

I feel springy today so i wanted to wear something more colorful!!
So i went to Aoharu and bough this pink biker jacket ( cause its still a lil chilly).
Im also showing the free hair that Truth sent me as a subscribers gift!! ( Its the whole fatpack ladies soooo hurry to Truth).
And i had to match my outfit with the awesome glasses from Shadz! I seriously adore this store!! They have any quote u can think on their shades ( and if they dont, they can do custom work )
Enjoy!


So.... What I'm Wearing ::

Glasses :: Single Whore  - Classic ~ Shadz
Hair :: Bunny w/Roots - snow ~ Truth (Subsribers gift )
Necklace ::  Divers Helmet Necklace (Platinum) ~ Cracked Mirror
Vest :: BikerVest_Pink ~ AOHARU
Shorts ::  Lion - White ~ India
Shirt :: playtime racerback.bl turquoise  ~ Jane
Shoes ::  FAR BOOTS - PLAID ~ MIEL

1 comment: