Search This Blog

Friday 12 October 2012

Dress Up For Halloween....

Hello Boys n Girls !!
Are u getting ready for Halloween ???
Ghouls are gonna come for trick r treat  and if u dont give them candy , they are gonna steal your soul!
You know what stole my soul today?
The Group Gifts from FIEND and Magika !
I love when stores put some effort on their prezzies n these both look lovely !

I hardly take pictures out of my studio, but i thought to visit 
one of SL's haunted houses to do this photoshoot! 
And i absolutely loved it !! 


So i went to The Haunting ( i found it on Destination Guide) and i made some new friends!!
These movies actually petrify me , but they dont look too scary if u meet them pixels to pixels !
Go take a look !


So..... What I'm Wearing :: 

Marian :: 
Outfit ::  Witching hour - Female October GROUP GIFT ~ [FIEND]
Hair :: Candy Corns ~ Halloween Gift ~ Magika
Necklace :: Pumpkin Man Necklace ~ Two Sisters Treasures  ( free!!! )

Aries :: 
Outfit :: Watching You - Male October GROUP GIFT ~  [FIEND]

No comments:

Post a Comment