Search This Blog

Friday 5 October 2012

Ready For Autumn...

Ready for Autumn ladies????
I know I am !!!
And how can i not be ready with the new awesome OffShoulder Tops from FIEND.
I saw them when i wasnt on SL, and i couldnt wait to log on just to blog them !!!
So here you are ladies!
Also i fell in love with the new release from Burley! The hat is just amazing !!!

And since its autumn, what is more appropriate than rain boots? Boudoir had the answer !!!
Also if u havent already, dont forget to visit the Swag Fest, My Perfect Wardrope  and Stuff in Stock !


So.... What I'm Wearing ::

Hair :: Sirah ( DarkBrowns ) ~ Burley
Top :: Faerylicious ( Black ) ~ FIEND 
Pants :: Leather Hellraiser Highwaist Roses Cut ~ Paperbag ~ Swag
Shoes :: Skull&Roses Rain Boots ~ Boudoir 
Nails :: Short Nails (Tartan) ~ Virtual Insanity ~ Perfect Wardrope 
Bag :: SugarSkull ~ I<3Fashion ~  Stuff in Stock 
Ring :: SugarSkull ~ Pepper ~  Perfect Wardrope 

1 comment: