Search This Blog

Thursday 4 October 2012

Rockstar Comeback....

Hello Loves!!!!
Missed me??? I surely missed you!
But Rl comes first , and my crappy computer didnt help!
But u have no idea how glad i was when i got on back SL n i found all these goodies in my invetory!!!
First of all lets start with the awesome VIP glasses from Shadz! Shadz has a VIP group with exclusive prezzies and goodies!!  !!!! Hurry and Join it ASAP!
Also Tentacio releashed today this awesome and trendy top that every lady who is a fashion icon must have it in her invetory !

Also i visited one of my favorite discount stores PERFECT WARDROPE!
I got this lovely chain necklace and the very unique nails ( that come with the skull rings)!
Lelutka released this lovely hair that u can attach the ponytail on the side if u want, else use it as a classy and unique updo! Last but not least the amazing skull mesh boots from Mayden Couture!
Feel like Rockstars Ladies!!!!!


So... What I'm Wearing ::

Hair :: Magdalen  ( Almost Goth ) ~ Lelutka
Top :: Shaky Top ( Grey ) ~ Tentacio 
Leggings :: My cut-out Leggings ~ Milk Motion 
Shoes :: Seattle Boots ~ Mayden Couture 
Glasses :: V.I.P. Aviator ~ ShadZ
Necklace :: Chained Rock ~ flauntPerfect Wardrope 
Rings :: Rock n' Roll Never Dies Hand Set ~ UtopiaH ~ Perfect Wardrope 

1 comment:

  1. Yaaay I'm happy you're back :D
    very cool comeback-outfit !! ;))

    ReplyDelete