Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Living In a Black and White World...

Hello Loves...
Exploring Second Life ( im turning to Dora i think ) i found this unique and extraordinare sim called
Cica Ghost's Black And White World. Everything is Black n White and Its like its Drawed ! I cant explain it too well so u ll have to visit it !
And since im talking about unique i want to talk about this amazing bag from Pepper ! Its the only bag i ve seen that has a coat on it ! U ll love it ! As i did!
Also I'd like to say that Elikatira releashed two new hairstyles! 
And guess what? One of them is for 75L!
New Releashes from Perle and Monso too !
This gorgeous open shirt and these amazing boots are waiting for u ! Cant even describe how happy i am with the boot texture hud !
And to complete my outfit ShadZ glasses and the scarf top from cheeky ! I didnt think id wear it before next summer , but i proved myself wrong !
Dont Forget to visit TDR for these awesome Cynfull Jeans !!! 

So... What I'm Wearing ::

Hair :: Interrupt ( Black 04 ) ~ Elikatira
Shirt :: Open Blouse ( Grey Stripped ) ~ Perle 
Pants :: Zia ( Skinny ) ~ CynFul ~ TDR
Shoes :: My Western Boots ~ Monso 
Scarf :: My Sexy Scarf Shirt ( simple black ) ~ Cheeky 
Belt :: Eagle Belt ( charcoal ) ~ LEO-NT
Bag :: All with me Bag ( black ) ~ Pepper 
Glasses :: Not Made In China ( aviator ) ~ ShadZ

No comments:

Post a Comment