Search This Blog

Saturday 26 May 2012

Going downTOWN....


Hello Gorgeous People!!!
This morning when i logged on an amazing surpise when i got on my facebook page!
TOWN store has a fantastic promotion for today! If u buy something in world from the store ,  u can contact the designer and immidiately u get another item ( your choice) for free!
I bought this amazing mesh unique shirt and i got these skinny jeans for free.


I have to admit that it was the first time i went to TOWN , but it wont be the last!
The quality of the clothes are pretty amazing , n there is a big variety!
I spied with my lil eye fantastic male n female shapes too!
So what are u waiting for?
Hurry to TOWN. You wont miss! Trust me!


So....... What I'm Wearing ::

Top ::  Mesh Off Shoulder Top - Black ~ [TOWN]
Pants :: Mesh Skinny Jeans - Dark Gray ~ [TOWN]
Glasses ::  CL Shades ~ ..::Beauty Killer::..
Earings :: Untamed Earrings ~ .phresh.
Bracelete ::  BANGLES BLACK ~ NIKITA 
Hair :: Eva Roots/Chestnut ~ CaTwA
Shoes :: XIAOYI Wedges - Black Roses ~ Mstyle

1 comment: