Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Some Yellow Action....

Hello Everyone and Happy May!!!
And whats a better way to start your month with the amazing Group Gift From ACTION HAIR! I joined the group about a year ago by mistake and i cant  be happier!!! Fantastic hair every month!!! Best 250L i ve ever spent! Also im wearing the new Mesh Pants from [Furore]! They come in many colors but my favorites are these ones cause i like yellow!!! Furore as i said earlier has amazing quality in a very low price!! Dont Forget to Visit It!! Also another item of HOC ! I have to admit im  HOCahollic!



So What I'm Wearing :: 

Shirt ::  huggies - orange ~ :: alterego ::
Pants :: Mesh Drop  Pants *black n Yellow* ~ [Furore]
Gloves ::  Fingerless.Gloves (black) ~ Fri.day
Hair ::  Womens Hair Cheryl [May 2012 GROUP GIFT] (coal) ~ ACTION
Shoes :: Flats Emo ~ HOC 

1 comment:

  1. The pants are sooo cool! I wanted to buy them but I had no Money anymore xDD

    ReplyDelete