Search This Blog

Sunday 27 May 2012

Its getting a lil chilly...

Hello Lovelies!!!

 Even its the end of May, the past week, the weather here is wet n cold!
And i tend to dress my avi according to the weather here!
So i put my sweater on n my boots n im ready!
When i saw this sweater on the store i fell in love with it !
N it was a perfect opportunity to wear the amazing PurpleMoon gift!! Fantastic Jewellery!!! 
Also i love Mesh and COCO has these awesome boots as a group gift ( free to join)!
Hope u like!
Enjoy!!


So........ What I'm Wearing ::


Shirt :: AVA SWEATER - Oatmeal ~ (Chemistry)
Skirt :: O'LaLa Micro Jeans Skirt /stonewash ~ Leezu!
Shoes :: Gift_SuedeBoots(Mesh) ~ *COCO*
Jewellery ::  14k Members Giftie <3 ~ PurpleMoon
Hair :: Freja in Brunette Tones ~ Vive9

3 comments:

  1. Groupgifts are a good thing... ;PP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey would you tell me your sl - name pls? :) I couldn't find 'Marian Darkfire' ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its Marian Darkfire hun ! i dont know why u couldnt find it

      Delete