Search This Blog

Thursday 17 May 2012

Spoil myself a lil bit....

Ok i needed to spoil myself a lil bit , n i went shoping today. 
It was one of these days, that i think that nothing looks good on me.
So after hours of shopping n finally felt comfortable with this outfit!
I just discovered chronokit n i fell in love with their watches BUT i ended up  buying a shirt!!!
N i couldnt match it with anything else than these cute Hot Pants from Ronsem!
Enjoy...

So.....What I'm Wearing ::


Shirt ::  Long T Shirts 01 Striped2<red, black>  ~ *chronokit*
Shorts :: Mesh Hot Pants ~ RONSEM*
Hair :: Remember [01] ~ Magika
Necklace :: Cherry Necklace ~ [Glow Studio] ~ TDR
Shoes :: Women's Sneaker Boots - Bleeding Red ~ .::Duh!::.

1 comment:

  1. Yes Chronokit is a Great Store, I've got pants from there ;)

    ReplyDelete