Search This Blog

Friday 25 May 2012

Summer Mood.....


Summer is comming!!! 
Finally! The birds are singing and bees are buzzing!
Time to put on your summer clothes n start wandering the streets of Second Life.
Thankfully SL has a lot of Discount Stores so u can easily bring a New Cool Breeze to your invetory!
TDR and My Attic helped me with my outfit today! ( n with the poses!)
Also thanks to my twin I discovered a new accessory store that has some of the most well made glasses!
Dont Forget to visit and take a look!
Enjoy....



So.... What I'm Wearing ::

Outfit :: Papi Jumpsuit /polkadots#black ~ TDR ~ Ricielli
Hair ::  Secret Summer(Sear) ~ My Attic::Exile::
Shoes :: Spring Fling Wedges - Gray ~  Surf Couture 
Glasses :: THE ANAGRAM SUNGLASSES (nero) ~ [[SHADE THRONE]]
Jewellery ::  Wanderer Jewellery Set -Black ~ *League*

2 comments:

  1. Suave...cool...at ease...drinking in the summer sunshine...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one of your Best outfits I think :D

    ReplyDelete