Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bikini time........

Hello Sexies!!
Ready for vacation?
I know I am ! Im having my exams these days so im ready to grab my bikini n run to the beach!
Thank god FIEND released these gorgeous bikinis with these amazing wraps !!
FINALLY TOWELS!!!!


To be honest im not a huge fan of showing my boobies n my tushy so thank to FIEND i can have my beach style n cover my "bits " :P
These cool towels have awesome quotes on the back !

Also I got this awesome hair from Collabor88! Got to love Discount Stores!
 And Shade Throne has a few of its items 50% down! So i believe that my funky glasses complete the outfit !


So.... What I'm Wearing :: 

Outfit :: Attitude - Beach wrap - Fuck Love ~ FIEND
Hair :: Sayaka2" (Type A)(Citrine)~ D!va ~ Collabor88
Glasses:: PARIS SUNGLASSES pink ~ SHADE THRONE

1 comment:

  1. Yes the towels are REALLY cool xD well you don't have to Show your "Things" to everybody *gg*

    ReplyDelete