Search This Blog

Monday 4 June 2012

Red Passion...

Hello Ladies!!!
NV releashed new mesh tops and when i saw them i just had to blog them!
I discovered NV a few weeks ago and i fell in love with it!
The quality of the clothes is just amazing and the designs are unique!
Also my new favorite hair store Miss C. has this gorgeous ponytail!
I ve been looking for a ponytail like this for a while and when i saw it at Miss C.
 i thought that it was made for me !


Also Pepper has this fantastic belt that its colorchange!!
I have a thing for glasses the past days so today im blogging the glasses from DDL! 
I love the detail on the side!
To complete the outfit fantastic accessories from Je suis n shoes from MSTYLE of course!
Enjoy!!


So.... What I'm wearing ::

Top :: Bitching Tops Everyone talks ~ NV 
Pants :: Destroyed Skinny Jeans - Dark ~ .:: Pd ::.
Hair :: Dj (Coffee) ~ Miss C. 
Shoes :: RIVEA Pumps - Rosso ~ MStyle
Belt :: ~ Andavi Belt  ~ Pepper 
Bracellete :: grande::reds::bangles~ Je suis 
Earings :: asymetrique::reds::earrings:: ~ Je suis 
Ring  :: fire::ring ~ Je suis 

1 comment: