Search This Blog

Monday 18 June 2012

It's Time To.....

Hey Lovies!!
Yesterday it was my Rez Day ( 2 years on SL :O IM A NERD ) and my friend Satria got me this beautifull watch from chronokit as a prezzie!!!!
I m absolutely in love with it !!!
Also NV had a sale on blue items ( im so sorry i didnt post about it earlier but i was busy studying ) n i had to buy these mesh jeans!! They are absolutely adorable !
Also ( except the watch ) my jewellery are from my favorite discount stores, Private Room n TDR, and my shirt is from RONSEM!! 

This is a closer look at the watch ( IM IN LOVE WITH IT ) and the ring !!
Enjoy...



So.... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Strong Winds Pony in Brunne ~ Vive9 ~ (100L Sale ) 
Top :: Tank hole black / female ~ Ronsem 
Pants :: Jane Skinny Dark Denim ~ NV 
Shoes :: Little Queenie Chrome & Black Studded Leather ~ MIA
Ring :: Bonbon ring ~ LaGyo ~ TDR  
Earings :: Gypsy Earrigns - Black ~ SuPerBia Accesories ~ Private Room
Glasses ::  Aggressive Sunglasses ~ {*I <3 FashiOn*}

1 comment: