Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Like a Sir....

Ermmm.... Like a Lady i mean !
And when i saw that Furore has this adorable gift for the Mustache Hunt , i had to post my favorite meme!
High Waisted shorts and cute mesh shirts with the stache detail!!
Thank God Furore had realeased those adorable flats not long ago so i can match them with my outfit!!!

And of course my favorite discount store TDR has those gorgeous bangles that i fell for!
I wouldnt feel complete if i didnt have any glasse so stache glasses from Beausy!!!
Enjoy...



So..... What I'm Wearing ::

Outfit :: Mustache Huntgift! ~ [Furore]
Shoes :: MESH Ballets (Green & Denimblue) ~ [Furore]
Glasses :: Moustache Glasses Version ~ Beusy
Hair :: Audrey ( Bleached ) ~ ACTION
Braceletes :: Cool Bangles ~ TDR
Necklace ::  Bronze Key ~ {*I <3FashiOn*} ( gift)

1 comment: