Search This Blog

Thursday 7 June 2012

Keeping it simple....

Hello Ladies!!!
Something simple and stylish today!
Dont give me wrong... I love the "diva" look, but sometimes we need to look sweet and innocent :P
So the new mesh skirts from TOWN and the amazing hair from wasabi made that possible!!


Also Zaraa has a 50% sale!
I love Zaraa Jewellery so it was the perfect chance!!!!!
And i have this N-Core shoes in my invetory for ages 
so this outfit was an amazing opportunity to wear them!



So..... What I'm Wearing ::

Top :: Tank me Black/White ~ YellowBerry
Skirt :: Mesh Ruffled Mini Skirt  - Plaid Model 8 ~ [TOWN]
Hair :: Amandine Mesh Hair - Chocolate ~ /Wasabi Pills/ 
Necklace :: Babette - Combo Sets and Singles - JTS ~ MG
Bracellete :: Vyomini chained bracelet *onyx* ~ Zaraa
Shoes :: CHERIE -SpecialEdition- XtremeHeel "Zebra" ~ N-Core

1 comment: