Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 July 2012

50 Shades Of...

Gray is the color i picked for my outfit today!!!
Today i visited the Hair fair for the first time! I know ! Unacceptable! But my computer is a lil  prick!
So Argrace realeashes this amazing style that i absolutely fell in love with ! Love the fedora HAT!
Also i was complaining the past days to my twin , that i havent seen anything new ! Well JP releashed propably some of the most gorgeous pants you can find in SL ! The Pants fit perfectly and they come with a colochange belt that u can wear it open or closed!!
Also coldlogic never stops to amaze me with its mesh stuff!
Enjoy!!


So... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Straw Fedora/Chloe - Chocolate ~*ARGRACE*  ( Hair Fair
Top ::  flynn.portland ~ ColdLogic
Pants :: Typhoon Pants / Gray ~ [ JP ]:dsg. 
Neckerchief :: Black Stars ~ [annaA]
Shoes :: Women's Sneaker Boots - Black Out ~ Duh!

1 comment: