Search This Blog

Sunday 29 July 2012

Hearts And Dope...

And how can you resist to the new aviator glasses from ShadZ?
They are my Dope!
Also i couldnt resist to the new pants from Angelred! Love the lace , what can i do ?
[NV] is having a 50L sale for all its black items so i haf to get this amazing mesh jacket!
( I actually bought the whole store, but this is a different story )

I accesorised from TDR!
The heart ring stole my heart ( it comes in 3 colors ladies ) ,
 and as for the cute necklace from monso, what can i say? 
We were ment to be together!
As for the hair , Magika, one of my favorite hair stores gave me the solution!
Enjoy!


So..... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: After [01] ~ Magika 
Top :: Grace Jacket (Black) ~ [NV] (50L Sale)
Pants :: Ironic shorts& lace pants ~ Angelred
Belt :: Diamond belt ( black ) ~ KriStica
Glasses :: DOPE aviator ~ ShadZ
Necklace :: Long Angel Necklace ~ Mons ~ TDR
Ring :: Heart Rings TDR SPECIAL ( white) ~ TDR 

1 comment: