Search This Blog

Monday 30 July 2012

Lady in Pink....

And how can i not be dressed in pink with the new releashes from Tentacio!
Tentacio releashes this lovely shoulder dress in many colors but this is my favorite!
Also Tentacio is taking part on the Vanity Fair with some adorable items!
One of my Favorites? The Nina bag!
Want to lick the icing of my cupcake?
And since pink is my color for today , i had to wear these adorable shades from Shadz!
I m a barbie girl, in a barbie world !!!!
But ladies, hurry!
These glasses are out for a limited time only , so u d better hurry to shadz and get the asap!
Enjoy!


So... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Ema 2 ( Onyx ) ~ D!va
Dress :: Renata dress ( pink ) ~ *Tentacio*
Shoes :: Warthogs_9_Sneakers (pink) ~ Santo ( Group Gift )
Bag :: Nina Bag Sweet ~ *Tentacio* ~ Vanity Fair 
Glasses :: Barbie ( classic ) ~ ShadZ
Ring :: Flower Ring ( pink ) ~ MaDdZ DeSiGnZ

1 comment:

  1. Wooow the shoulder dress is really amazing - have to get it asap ;DD

    ReplyDelete