Search This Blog

Sunday 8 July 2012

Not Bad At All.....

Good Morning Sunshines!!!
Today i wanted to show you my new pants from Not So Bad!
I usually dont trust unisex pants (im too girly, what can i say ?) but these jeans are just breathtaking!
I'm on SL for over 2 years and i think these are the best pants i ve ever put on by far!
And to complete the perfection Not So BAd realesed with them this colorchange mesh belt that you ll just love!
Also Ploom still has its clearance sale with hair only for 100L per color pack !
I also wanted to say that im impressed with the scarf top of cheeky!!!! It fits so well and gives me a more urban style!
Enjoy!!!

So..... What I'm Wearing :: 

Top :: My sexy scarf top ( Simple black ) ~ .:: cheeky ::.
Pants:: MUNGO jeans . (dirty) ~ Not So Bad
Belt :: MUNGO belt  ~  Not So Bad
Hair :: Diaz (espresso ) ~ Ploom (clearance sale 100L)
Tattoo :: Arcane Magic ~ T&S
Shoes :: Org.Chuckys  ~ [NV]

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh you're so bad xD I looove this jeans they're reaally really amazing =D

    ReplyDelete