Search This Blog

Saturday 28 July 2012

Oh What A Big Mouth You Have....

On your shirt!
Thats what my friend told me when he saw me !
And i dont blame him ! It is a big mouth !
But its an awesome shirt too! And i got it from one of my favorite discount stores! Fi*Friday!
I also got this lovely jewellery set cause i <3 u all ! :P
My awesome kissy shirt matches perfectly with these smoochie glasses from Shadz!
And to completely my outfit i needed the new capri pants from Furore!!!
Enjoy!


So....... What I'm Wearing ::

Top :: Doughnut OverloadSweatshirt ~ PaperBag  ~ Fi*Friday
Pants :: Mesh Jean Shorts ( dark ripped) ~ Furore
Hair :: Andarial ( roots edition ) ~ Magika 
Glasses :: Pop Kiss ( flat top ) ~ ShadZ
Jewellery :: Hearts 4 U ( rose set) ~ ::RA:: Fi*Friday
Shoes :: Chucks ( galaxy) ~ SANTO ( 0L gift )


1 comment: