Search This Blog

Friday 13 July 2012

Guest Of The Week ~ Holly Mother Of.... FIEND

Hello Sexies!!!
I decided to have a GUEST every week on my blog ! I have already blogged about some of my super famous super stylish friends, but from now on i ll do it once a week !
This week miss Tash Galthie the owner of FIEND and one of my dearest friends !
So... Miss Galthie is showing us her two new releashes! These adorable summer dresses n this gorgeous summer hat!!! U can find them in her store!!
Also she is a huge fan of wassabi hair !!
But i wont say much!
Enjoy her Look !


So...... What Tash is Wearing :: 

Skin :: May ~ Al VULO
Hair :: Anais 2 Mesh Hair - Blonds Pack ~ Wasabi Pills 
Dress ::  Maddi - Maxi Dress (5 colour pack)  ~ [FIEND]
Hat :: Summer Breeze - Floppy Summer hat (Tan) 5 colour pack ~ [FIEND]
Shoes :: SHARK XtremeHeel "Galaxy" ~ N-CORE 

1 comment: