Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 July 2012

My Perfect... Everything....

Oi sexies!!!
ITS ME AGAIN!
Today is one of the days that i reveal the colorful side of myself!
My inspiration was the new adorable shirts that FURORE releashed in many colors!!!
And i think they look lovely with the amazing make up on the KILLA Skin im wearing today!
What do you think?
And cause i wanted to accessorise i went to one of my favorite discount stores, My Perfect wardrope!
Im always amazed by the gorgeous jewellery they have!
My pick for today is the amazing nails from virtual insanity ( i love the glossy colors) and this gorgeous earings from Je suis that are made exclusively for Perfect Wardrope!
To complete my outfit ,the delicious chucksters from where else but FIEND!
Enjoy!


So.... What I'm Wearing ::  

Skin :: ERA_1970's Cover Girl ~ Killa Skins
Eyes :: Kirin (Green) ~ Killa Skins
Hair :: Mystery ( Purple Rain ) ~ Clawtooth
Top:: Mesh Top Collection *Tuttifruitti* ~ Furore
Pants :: Mesh Skinny pants_Denim Dark ~ Amerie 
Shoes ::  Chucksters (Radiation) ~ FIEND
Nails :: CLAWS - Neon Bish ~ Virtual InsanityPerfect Wardrope
Earings :: raye earrings PW  ~ Je suis ~ Perfect Wardrope

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is just AWESOME. I LOVE colours :D I would wear this in real life too if I could *gg* <3

    ReplyDelete