Search This Blog

Thursday 12 July 2012

Me And My Tankie...

So today i was bored and i thought to go check Ronsem to go see if they have a new releashe!
AND yes they did !
When i saw these pants it was love at first sight! I needed them and they needed me!
It took me an hour to find what to wear them with though! And then i remembered propably the cutest mesh tankie top i have in my invetory! These tanks are sooo unique that u definately need to have !!
I love the Truth mesh releashes and it think this particular hair looks extra fanky!
The outfit wouldnt look complete with the amazing nails from VIrtual Insanity ! I love their nails! So many colors n designs!

So.... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Lori ( espresso ) ~ Truth
Top :: Tankie ( White ) ~ [TD]
Pants ::  Hickory Cropped (mesh) female (red) ~ RONSEM
Necklace ::  Wanderer Jewellery ~ League
Glasses :: XL Dorky Glasses ~ [bubble]
Ring :: The Black Swan ~ [VIRTUAL INSANITY]
Nails ::  FANG YIN NAILS  ~ [VIRTUAL INSANITY]


1 comment:

  1. Thats a reaaallly cool look :D I'd wear it all day long <3

    ReplyDelete