Search This Blog

Saturday 21 July 2012

Pocket Full Of Sunshine ....

And a shell on my belt !
Cause these new pants of May's Soul come with this gorgeous belt and its a must have for the summer!
The rope leg makes them even cutter!
Also if u havent visited the HAIR FAIR yet, dont forget to drop by LOGO and get this gorgeous mesh hair!
I didnt know Logo hair till now but i have to admit, since i saw it on hair fair i fell in love with it !
Je suis is having a 50% Sale so i went and i bought almosst everything! My favorite piece is this necklace that is colorange and its just gorgeous!! ( I bought the matching rings ofc cause im a shoppaholic)
Dont forget to go !!!!


So.... What I'm Wearing :: 

Hair :: Michelle I ( Ebony ) ~ Logo ~ ( Hair Fair )
Top :: Shirts 02 Check Red ~ *chronokit*
Pants :: Picara pants ( knit) ~ May's Soul 
Jewellery :: Voyante ( gemstones) ~ Je suis
Glasses :: HIPSTER PEEPERS ~ MIEL 
Flip FLips :: Shell FlipFlops ( black) ~ MPP

2 comments:

  1. Wooooow this Looks so cool :D i like the Yellow Flip Flops :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pardon i meant black flip flops an yellow glasses xD I think i was kind of confused yrsterday xD

      Delete